Monday, September 17, 2012

Nora Elizabeth Jean

What a difference a couple of weeks make.

The last time I was here, I was in worry mode about my newest granddaughter to be. She was in a high risk pregnancy and in danger.

All of that has changed. The power of prayer is an amazing thing. My daughter's pregnancy is not considered high risk anymore. The Vasa Previa (or whatever it was) has disappeared. While she still has placenta previa, it is much less risky by itself than the other one with it. She will still be delivered by cesearean section, but that was going to happen anyway. We will just trust the doctors and God to make sure she is delivered safely.

Anyway, what I am trying to say is this. God is Good. God is Great. I praise the Lord for all the blessings my family has received. Nora is a much anticipated, much prayed for, much loved little girl already, and I haven't even met her. I am now at liberty to be happy and excited about her birth. I can now shop without worries about her safety and imminent danger. So I can relax. Her granddaddy can relax. Her Mom and Dad can relax. Her Aunties can relax. Shew. Glad she is so healthy and progressing normally now.

I love all of my grandchildren. I wouldn't know what to do without them. They are such a blessing to me, and I appreciate them so much.

Thanks for looking out for Nora, God. You did good!

No comments: